I was watching Chittiyaan Kalaiyaan song on MTV and really liked Jacqueline’s girly avatar in pink frilly skirt and floral top.
Her look was accessorized with Gladiator sandals and gold jewelry. Her make up was minimal with coral blush and lipstick. I have tried to get this look with affordable pieces and that are easily available on our online shopping sites.
This look is very easy to re-create. All you need is floral top, girly skirt and statement jewelry.
Check out below, how you can re-create the same look.
Where can you get these?
- Floral top – Rs. 550 http://www.jabong.com/harpa-Cream-Printed-Blouse-1511953.html?pos=469
- Frilly pink skirt – Rs.999 http://www.stalkbuylove.com/coral-trinity-skirt-8.html
- Statement Bracelet – Rs. 399 http://www.jabong.com/imli-street-Golden-Alloy-Bracelet-1144867.html?pos=149
- Hoop Earrings – Rs. 299 http://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B00UL1NAFAkeywords=hoop%20earrings&qid=1439014937&ref_=sr_1_8&s=jewelry&sr=1-8
- Gladiator flat sandals – Rs. 1,497 http://www.jabong.com/valiosaa-Beige-Sandals-1339594.html
Alternative floral top – Rs. 627 http://www.jabong.com/mayra-White-Printed-Blouse-1437421.html?pos=282
You can try this look with different printed tops and different color skirts to create entire new look every time.
Get the look doesn’t necessarily mean you need to have the exact look as your style icon. Take it as an inspiration and try to make the style as your own by adding your touch to it. Hope you liked this post. Look out for more such posts. Till then feel beautiful and stay connected.