Most of our beauty regime includes our face and hair and we tend to forget the other important parts of the body which contribute to our looks and style. I am talking about our hands and legs.
How many of us have fairer and glowing facial skin than the rest of the body? I know that I do. That’s because we all lead a fast paced life these days and concentrate on our face and hair and include that in our day to day care.
Well today I will show you all a hand care routine which you can make from items readily available in your kitchen.
Try to follow these steps few hours or 1 day before you wax/shave your arms and you will notice your skin will be more supple and smooth after waxing/shaving.
So lets get started:
For this you will need
- Half cup of oats coarsely grounded
- Half cup of gram flour( Besan)
- Half cup of curd
- 1 tsp of milk ( optional if you have oily skin)
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder (haldi)
How to Use It?
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl to form a paste. You can skip the milk if you have oily skin. Apply the paste on your arms evenly. Let the scrub sit for 15-20 minutes. Now remove the scrub from your arms by scrubbing it off in circular motion.
Wash your arms with mild soap and pat them dry.
Apply moisturizer and enjoy the fresh feel of your skin.
- Let the pack dry before you start scrubbing it off to achieve better results.
- Turmeric powder will help you remove the tan if any. You can skip this ingredient if you want.
- You can use this same scrub and pack for your legs as well.
Hope you enjoyed my post and you should definitely try this out at least once in 2 weeks and you will start noticing the difference.
Will post more such DIY articles, till then feel beautiful and stay connected.