Have your ever got up so late that you hardly have time even to make yourself a cup of tea/coffee. I know it is an everyday thing for me especially on Mondays.
But it is important to look good before you step out of the house, right? Well you can look good just by including an extra 5 mins in your morning schedule. Trust me, looking good is not only offers others a good sight , but it makes you feel good and confidant about yourself.
So this everyday makeup look will not consume lot of your time, but with just a bit of effort it will be worth. This is my everyday look as it is simple or no make-up look ideal for office.
For this look you will need:
- BB Cream
- Eyeliner/ Eye Pencil
- Lip balm/Lip gloss/Lipstick
- Start off by scrubbing your face after bath. This will give you an instant lift to your face and make your skin look awake. Avoid scrubbing daily, every alternate day is fine.
- Next apply moisturizer on your face and neck and let it absorb in your skin.
- Now evenly apply BB cream on your face to give you a tinted look. I think BB cream is the best invention for people who need a coverage but don’t want to use heavy foundation everyday.
- Conceal your under eye area with a concealer. This will give a boost to your tired looking eyes. If you have any marks/ blemishes which the BB cream couldn’t cover, apply the concealer on those spots. Dab the concealer on these areas and blend it out with your finger.
- Line your eyes with an eye pencil or a eye liner and coat your lashes with mascara.
- Next move on to your lips and apply lipstick/lip balm or a lip gloss to complete the look.
So that’s it. Simple and easy to apply. You can wear this look to office or school/college. Trust me adding a little extra time and effort in the morning in getting ready really makes a difference.
Hope you liked this post.
For more such posts, stay connected.