It is mid-December already and I still can’t get enough of shopping done. It is holiday season after all, season of shopping, lights, festive and lots of bargains.
As I said, I just can’t get enough of shopping done. Everyday I would be adding something or the other that I need next in my ‘wish list’. Don’t you all relate to it?
So I thought of putting together a mini list of the things I am planning to buy or hoping someone would buy for me this holiday.
So here’s my list:
1. Real Techniques starter kit: I have been eyeing this kit since 6-7 months now. The price had reduced to Rs 850 from Rs. 1,200 on amazon.in and now it is back to Rs.1,200. I really don’t know why I din’t seal the deal. Silly me, right?
Hopefully I’ll mark this baby off my list soon.
2. Mac Studio Foundation: I see so many wedding pictures on FB of my friends getting married and the chalkiness is visible on their faces due to the foundation. This doesn’t look appealing. I had a fear that I may too look the same if my pictures with foundations were taken. So I wanted to try the MAC studio foundation before actually attending the events looking like a ghost.
3. Box Bag : With Christmas party and New year eve party just around the corner, I wanted a flashy bag.I don’t own a box bag currently , so I am on a lookout for a box bag that will add glam and will be useful in storing my party essentials.
4. Estee Lauder MakeUp Artist Collection: Well I had already decided on this baby a month ago. And I do know for a fact that it is already been purchased by my special someone and will be in my hands by Christmas. Yay Me!!!!
5. NutriBullet Blender: How I wish this was a bit affordable in India and I din’t have to beg my friends returning from US to purchase for me. Being too costly, I don’t think I will be able to purchase this soon enough. Nonetheless I couldn’t help it from being on my wish list.
Hope you guys enjoyed my list. I know that my list will never reduce in spite of buying all the things off the list, because we always wake up wanting a new thing everyday, Don’t we?