The weather in my city is very breezy and cool today. You know similar to spring. It is still hot to go outside. But I guess it will be cool and pleasant in the evening.
I wanted to do something different for my blog and thought I will post outfit ideas based on my mood. I am thinking of doing it every Friday, but let us see how it turns out. Hope you enjoy it.
With spring weather on my mind, I wanted to put together an outfit with pastels color scheme. I love pastels in summer and spring. Lifts up the mood in no time.
How to design an outfit using pastel colors:
- Pick an pastel colored top or any floral top will do
- Pair it with a light pastel pant/shorts or skirt.
- Add nude or lightest pastel shoes or heels to your outfit.
- Pick out gold jewelry to complement the whole look.
- Complete the look by adding a different color pastel bag. In case of floral top, you can pick a bag with 1 of the colors.